Salman Priyanka Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Connect With Us...Pass Jitna Behtar Utna

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi.. New Here

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hi.. New Here  Empty Hi.. New Here Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:39 am

Viva4evaa

Viva4evaa
SKPC Fan

Hi, this is Abby.. Glad to Join this Amazing New Forum .. it's going to RCOK Very Happy Very Happy

Hi.. New Here  Congratulations-desi-glitters-19[/url][/img]

To all Mods.. Rock it guys!!!!!!!!!!!

well, I love Salman Khan so much .. actually everyone in my family loves him, he is such a great unrepeatable actor that comes once in a life time.. I have watched almost all of his work especially recent 20s movies .. and will continue, he's just so magical on screen.. wish him every success with every step I love you

Pri is actually a gorgeous actress.. altho I havent watched alot of her work (except for her movies with Salman and Akshay) but I really enjoy watching her on screen whenever I get the chance.. Very Happy

and finally wish this forum all success.. it's rocking already

2Hi.. New Here  Empty Re: Hi.. New Here Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:41 am

SKPCFanNo1

SKPCFanNo1
Admin

welcoem buddy i saw u offline on IF thought u might have left.. awwwwwwwwww btw under ur profile and then.. under Avatar there is a gallery with avi's check it out

http://salmanpriyanka.tripod.com

3Hi.. New Here  Empty Re: Hi.. New Here Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:48 am

Viva4evaa

Viva4evaa
SKPC Fan

Thnx for helping out.. so What do you think of my avtar? I love this one ALOT.. will soon make my own sig of sallu and Pri Very Happy Very Happy

4Hi.. New Here  Empty Re: Hi.. New Here Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:50 am

SKPCFanNo1

SKPCFanNo1
Admin

great.. i luv this look.. i can just keep looking at him

hehehehehe

http://salmanpriyanka.tripod.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum