Salman Priyanka Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Connect With Us...Pass Jitna Behtar Utna

You are not connected. Please login or register

SRK vs Salman at Filmfare: And the winner will be?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

mhkhan

mhkhan
Crazy for SKPC

Salman Khan and Dabangg might just hit a speed breaker in their current award-sweeping trend at the Filmfare ceremony coming up at the end of January. Pipping Dabangg to the nominations post is Shah Rukh Khan-starrer My Name Is Khan with a total of 10 nominations versus 6 for Dabangg.

Feuding stars Shah Rukh and Salman will keep the gloves on, vying for Best Actor. Both Dabangg and My Name Is Khan are in the running for Best Film while directors Abhinav Kashyap and Karan Johar are also up for awards in the directing category. Kajol makes it to the Best Actress list while Dabangg doesn't.

Tunespinners Sajid-Wajid and Lalit Pandit for Dabangg and Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy for My Name Is Khan have been nominated for Best Music. Mamta Sharma is up for Best Female Singer for Dabangg's Munni Badnaam Hui as is Shreya Ghoshal for My Name Is Khan's Noor-e-Khuda.

Dabangg lags behind in the Best Lyricist category with one nomination versus My Name is Khan's two. Faiz Anwar is nominated for Tere Mast Mast from Dabangg while Niranjan Iyengar scores two nominations for My Name is Khan: Noor e Khuda and Sajda. My Name is Khan also grabbed two nominations for Best Male Singer - Rahat Fateh Ali Khan for Sajda and Adnan Sami, Shankar Mahadevan for Noor e Khuda - while Dabangg was passed over entirely.

Once Upon A Time in Mumbaai follows with 5 nominations: Ajay Devgn for Best Actor, Prachi Desai for Best Supporting Actress, Pritam Chakraborty for Best Music, Mohit Chauhan for Best Male Singer and, a shocker this one, Emraan Hashmi for Best Supporting Actor

Raajneeti scores four acting nominations: Ranbir Kapoor for Best Actor and no less than three for Best Supporting Actor, Arjun Rampal, Nana Patekar and Manoj Bajpai

Other notable nominations are Best Actress contenders Vidya Balan for Ishqiya, Aishwarya for Guzaarish, Kareena Kapoor for Golmaal 3 and Anushka Sharma for Band Baaja Baaraat. Kareena Kapoor also makes it to the Best Supporting Actress list with her role in We Are Family. Hrithik Roshan keeps the Khans, Ranbir and Ajay Devgn company in the Best Actor corner. Sanjay Leela Bhansali gives KJo and Abhinav Kashyap tough competition for Best Director. Peepli Live, Udaan and Band Baaja Baaraat round up the Best Film nominees.
Watch this space to see who won at the Filmfare Awards on January 29

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum